Going up the Country

After therapy today, Eva and I headed out to the river for some fun.

I forgot sunscreen so we were there for 20 minutes.

But it was still fun.




For the full effect, when you look at these pictures, you should listen to  Going up the Country.
It's our theme for this season of life. 

Also, Botox is NEXT WEEK.  So what do I do?  I research anesthesiology journals to find out the appropriate protocols for a small child with anterior horn cell disease (which is part of AMC), because AMCers can respond atypically to anesthesia.  Now I just have to get up the nerve to call the facility and tell them that I am That Mom, and that although I can't and wouldn't want to tell them how to do their jobs, I do want to make sure that their plan of care doesn't conflict with protocols for anterior horn cell disease.  Awesome. 

And we planned a mini vacation to the beach.  This will be our first real-ish vacation in for-e-ver.

AND Eva and I start home-school school August 18th.  Whoa Nelly.  

And I mentioned that she has a loose tooth?  That's kinda freaking me out.  Toddlers don't get loose teeth.  Kids do.  Eva is growing up.