1. we went to moonshine beach again
- it's a lake beach that's about two hours away. score.
- Eva actually had fun in the water this time
- We took pictures but they're on our Real Camera and we can't find the cable for our Real Camera since we moved.
- I broke my no-personal-shopping rule and bought an "I'm a mom" rash guard-my new water uniform. Where have these been all my life???
- We met up with Ruby's family (Kira Ruby, a sweet little miss from Eva's old stomping grounds) while we were in Branson and had a lovely lunch and afternoon together! They live in Wyoming so it was an awesome, unexpected opportunity to be able to meet up
- Eva may have liked the water better but she has a new thing where she does NOT like to be away from home.
2. we have started adoption paperwork again
- the country is Hague so we are using an agency. Hallelujah! Agency adoptions are the way to go, seriously. Adoptions are costly. Using an agency brings your costs up a little bit, but it's way worth it! They take care of things and that's nice.
- we are pursuing a specific child
- this child has a lot in common with Eva
- we're not at the stage where we can share a lot publicly but are looking forward to sharing more news when the time comes
- there are no guarantees at this point in the process and we're trusting our Father completely
3. we've found land
- we found a spot by the White River and we're hoping to buy some land and start building
- we're excitel-ed!
- Daniel, the planner, wants to get this done before we come home with our second child.
- i love that guy
4. Botox Rescheduled
- mid August
- everything looks like it's going smoothly with our insurance
- praise. God.
5. vacation??? help!
- I really want to go on a small vacation, just the three of us, before we become a family of four.
- like, friday-monday small
- we have been talking about visiting Northern California/SW Oregon for two years now. Two years. I think it's time to make it happen.
- I need to see the Redwoods and Eva needs to see the beach and Daniel needs a real vacation
- we can get super cheap tickets through Allegiant Air-woot woot!
- DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMFY AND RELATIVELY AFFORDABLE PLACE TO STAY ON THE N CALIFORNIA COAST OR THE S OREGON COAST???
- we are saving for an adoption and don't want to break the bank but we also want to be realistic about travel costs
- have searched vrbo but would love to hear from anyone who knows the area???
In other news, our daughter is cute
have a lovely weekend!