Tricepsalicious

I'm just going to pretend like I didn't take a month off from blogging.  All three of us have been sick and we've been trying to keep our house clean enough to show it.  That's all we did for a month.  Get sick and clean up.  But we're better.  And now it's March.

We took Eva to see Dr. Gupta in KS this week.  We're planning to start Botox injections this spring.  Our plan is to stay on top of data with range and determine if it's going to be a cost-effective treatment.  In the meantime, we'll continue to enjoy our visits to KS.  They have two J Crews, among other things...including Jack Stacks.  Delicious barbecue. I shared some with Eva and Daniel caught her barbecue face grin afterwards.


I know I've mentioned Eva's famous bed-head hair, but have I mentioned her messy mouth?  She usually has a messy mouth too.  I'm really bad about remembering to clean it after she eats.  It's not parental neglect or anything, it's just a bad memory issue compounded with decreased awareness of messiness.  It just doesn't bother me.  In fact, during the tumultuous and vicious Jr High years, I once had a milk mustache intact until lunch when I saw myself in a mirror.

And speaking of a messy mouth, this beautiful video shows Eva with an eggy mouth.  And no pants.  Sorry about that.  The real highlight of this video is her extending her elbow!  The girl has triceps and knows how to use 'em!


video