Crafting

I was off the week after Christmas and did some much-needed crafting.


I finally quilted a quilt top that I made last year.  I hand-pieced the top and machine quilted the backing.


The quilt is very crooked and imperfect, but it was a lot of fun to make.  My Gran had given me an old pillow case made out of some crazy cat fabric, and for some reason it made me want to make a quilt.


The cats
Then I made a clutchy wallet because I love wallets.  It's upcycled from an old jacket whose sleeves were too short.




Then the girls came up and we crafted together.  Rachel made a make-up bag, Grace Anne made a clutch, and I made a book sack.  I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the girls' bags before they left :(  Here's the sack I made-it's burlap with a velvet lining for library books since Fayetteville's library doesn't provide bags